Work consists of installing all types of roofing materials including roof removals. Work will require exposure in all weather conditions including inclement weather conditions for the purpose of emergency tarping and/or repairs. Work will be alongside experienced roofer for the purpose of learning his trade.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and ss#
- Must speak English – Bilingual a plus but not required
- Must be trustworthy and able to work for periods unsupervised
- Prior experience is preferred but not necessary
- Must show a desire to learn, and be a self-motivated
- Able to meet physical demands required of this job; no fear of heights, able to walk inclines, strength and stamina
- May require after hours and/or weekend work
- Continuing education and training as required by the company
- $14-$17 per hour
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical Benefits
Additional Info – Ideal candidate is one who is male, preferably 18-25 yrs old, you are eager and ready to start a career, you are not deterred by hard work, and you have a willingness to accept responsibility. However, all applications will be accepted, reviewed, and considered.
Sign in or register to apply for this position.