This position will consist of operating a portable roll former to form standing seam metal panels on job sites. Work will require exposure in all weather conditions.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
Include but are not limited to:
- The ability to safely operate and maintain a roll former which includes the changing of coils and mechanical profiles.
- Must be able to drive and operate safely truck/trailer combinations. ability
- Able to meet physical demands required of this job; no fear of heights, able to walk inclines, strength and stamina
- Must have adequate skills in mathematics needed to calculate roof area, panel quantities, and panel lengths.
- Maintenance of truck, trailer, and portable roll former.
- Ability to lift at least 60lbs as carrying of panels that are produced around a jobsite area will be required.
- Making sure all panels and misc materials are secure(d) before leaving the jobsite.
- Must pass fall protection safety training
- Must show a desire to learn, and be a self-motivated
- May require after hours and/or weekend work
- Continuing education and training as required by the company
- Vacation; eligible for 1 week at 1-year anniversary of job employment and 2 weeks at each year thereafter.
- Paid Holiday’s include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- 5 sick days per calendar year – sick days will not accrue and a doctor’s note is required before any days are paid.
- 80% of health care coverage for employee
Starting pay $16.00 per hour. Top pay for this position is $20.00 per hour or $41,600.00 yearly.
This is an hourly position with overtime possible. However, no overtime will be paid unless authorized by the Production Manager.
Sign in or register to apply for this position.