This position will consist of managing office staff & overseeing all of their day to day duties, as well as processing employee payroll, payroll tax & workers comp reports, paying company bills, reconciling company credit card statement and job budgeting.
Include but are not limited to:
- Processing Employee Time Sheets and Payroll in Accounting Software
- Handles all New Employee Document Processing: All required forms, health insurance information, drug screening scheduling.
- Payroll Taxes & Workers Comp Reports
- Pays company bills and statements.
- Reconciles Credit Card Statements.
- Reconciles job budgeting.
- Handled Commercial Pay Applications and Certified Payrolls.
- Manages Receptionist, A/R, & A/P staff members
- Cleaning office-vacuuming, sweeping, taking out trash, washing dishes, etc.
- Vacation; eligible for 1 week at 1 year anniversary of job employment and 2 weeks at each year thereafter.
- Sick Time; eligible for 1 week at 1 year anniversary. 1 week per year after that.
- Holidays include new years day, memorial day, independence day, labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas eve and Christmas.
- Company hunting and fishing trips as invited and available.
- Additional benefits may become available depending on costs and/or sales.
Salaried position with a starting pay of $36,400 yearly ($700 weekly). Minimum 40-50 hours per week Salary tops at $52,000 yearly ($1000 weekly).