The General Manager is responsible for the oversight of all day to day operations. This includes all sales personnel, office staff personnel, maintenance and production personnel. The General Manager will work at the direction of the president and Vice President to uphold the company’s mission statement, insure customer satisfaction, promote a positive company culture, and work to maximize financial performance in all areas. This position demands superior organizational skills, team building skills, knowledge of residential and commercial roofing systems, and the ability to self-evaluate and motivate.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
Include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of all sales, office staff, maintenance and production personnel, insuring that all operations run professionally in a timely and efficient manner.
- The hiring or delegation of hiring additional employees.
- Maintaining accountability of all employees and subcontractors to be compliant with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Conducting employee evaluations with their immediate supervisor bi-annually.
- Schedule and/or conduct periodic safety training for all employees.
- Schedule and/or conduct job specific training and/or events
- Assisting the President or VP in making or recommending equipment or vehicle purchases
- The oversight and delegation of all tools, machinery, equipment, vehicles, and inventory of materials and supplies.
- The oversight and delegation of all building maintenance.
- Assisting in any area(s) of company operations where help or training is needed.
- Customer, employee, and subcontractor conflict resolution
- Vacation; eligible for 1 week at 1-year anniversary of job employment and 2 weeks at each year thereafter.
- Paid Holiday’s include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- 5 sick days per calendar year – sick days will not accrue and a doctor’s note is required before any days are paid.
- 80% of health care coverage for employee
- Company phone
$90,000-$125,000 plus additional bonuses, incentives, and company trips as earned or available