Organizes the servicing, operation, maintenance, repair, and allocation of company fleet assets (vehicles, trailers, and material handling equipment); administers fleet information and management systems, prepare reports relating to fleet management.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
Include but are not limited to:
- Perform monthly inspections on each unit
- Analyze maintenance costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Track fleet usage and maintain accurate inventory of equipment checked out to personnel.
- Ensure the maintenance records for fleet are accurate and up-to-date.
- Negotiate service agreements to ensure cost efficiencies.
- Review employee performance relating to all fleet vehicles
- Communicate maintenance requirements to ensure safety and efficient fleet performance.
- Implement corrective actions as required, needed, and authorized
- Identify maintenance employee training requirements and ensure successful completion.
- Prepare management reporting as required.
- Vacation; eligible for 1 week at 1-year anniversary of job employment and 2 weeks at each year thereafter.
- Paid Holiday’s include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- 5 sick days per calendar year – sick days will not accrue and a doctor’s note is required before any days are paid.
- 80% of health care coverage for employee
Starting pay $16.00 per hour. Top pay for this position is $22.00 per hour or$45,760 yearly. This is an hourly position with overtime possible. However, no overtime will be paid unless authorized by production manager.