This position will consist of handling a multi line phone system, answering and dispatching phone calls, scheduling customer appointments with sales staff in web based customer management software, handling all outgoing mail, filing paperwork in customer files, and managing a customer database.
Include but are not limited to:
- Answering Phone calls on multi line phone system.
- Dispatching calls or messages to other staff via email or messaging system.
- Calling back messages provided by Answering Service (sent via email).
- Entering Customer Data into Web Based Customer Management System.
- Scheduling Appointments for approximately 6-8 Roofing Specialists.
- Handling customer follow up calls on experience with Roofing Specialist and buying process.
- Registering warranties with manufactures & mailing with our warranty packets to customers.
- Handling outgoing mail.
- Filing papers/folders into customer files in a file room.
- Cleaning office-vacuuming, sweeping, taking out trash, washing dishes, etc.
- Vacation; eligible for 1 week at 1 year anniversary of job employment and 2 weeks at each year thereafter.
- Sick Time; eligible for 1 week at 1 year anniversary. 1 week per year after that.
- Holidays include new years day, memorial day, independence day, labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas eve and Christmas.
- Company hunting and fishing trips as invited and available.
- Additional benefits may become available depending on costs and/or sales.
Starting pay $10 per hour. Top pay for this position is $12 per hour or $24,960 yearly. This is an hourly position with overtime possible. However, no overtime is paid unless authorized by management.