Work will consist of performing essential up keep tasks throughout our facility. You will be responsible for a wide variety of activities such as repairs and cleaning to ensure that our facilities are functioning properly, mechanically sound, clean, and tidy. Being reliable and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail is essential in this job. You should have the physical stamina necessary for this work.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
Include but are not limited to:
- Maintain grounds, include yard upkeep, trimming, edging, mowing lawn, collecting trash, display and drive way blown off, power washing concrete, building and displays.
- Perform necessary cleaning activities, such as dusting, mopping, trash removal, etc.
- Complete regular maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs, air conditioner filters.
- Reports to General Manager
- Perform general maintenance to all building and grounds. Major repair items that require specialty trades and additional help will be supervised by the building maintenance manager.
- Vacation; eligible for 1 week at 1-year anniversary of job employment and 2 weeks at each year thereafter.
- Paid Holiday’s include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- 5 sick days per calendar year – sick days will not accrue and a doctor’s note is required before any days are paid.
- 80% of health care coverage for employee.
Starting pay $14.00 per hour. Top pay for this position is $20.00 per hour or $41,600 yearly. This is an hourly position with overtime possible. However, no overtime will be paid unless authorized by production manager.