This position will consist of handling & checking customer invoices and inputting into accounting system, communicating with customers, receiving customer payments & recording company deposits. This position can also consist of scheduling of appointments with sales staff.
Responsibilities / Requirements
Include but are not limited to:
- Processing new customer contracts into Accounting System
- Sending Invoices to customers via email & mail
- Making phone calls to customers regarding payment status
- Recording customer payments (check, credit card, etc).
- Typing up liens and notices to past due accounts.
- Checking mail at Post Office.
- Secondary to receptionist for: answering phones & scheduling appointments for Roofing Specialists & dispatching messages to other staff.
- Cleaning office-vacuuming, sweeping, taking out trash, washing dishes, etc.
- Vacation; eligible for 1 week at 1 year anniversary of job employment and 2 weeks at each year thereafter.
- Sick Time; eligible for 1 week at 1 year anniversary. 1 week per year after that.
- Holidays include new years day, memorial day, independence day, labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas eve and Christmas.
- Company hunting and fishing trips as invited and available.
- Additional benefits may become available depending on costs and/or sales.
Starting pay $11 per hour. Top pay for this position is $17.50 per hour or $36,400 yearly. This is an hourly position with overtime possible. However, no overtime is paid unless authorized by management.