This position will consist of handling & checking vendor invoices, inputting into accounting system, reconciling job cost sheets, handling statement reconciliation and making payments to vendors. This position can also consist of scheduling of appointments with sales staff.
Responsibilities / Requirements
Include but are not limited to:
- Checking & verifying pricing on vendor/supplier invoices.
- Entering vendor & supplier invoices into Accounting System.
- Reconciling invoices with monthly supplier statements/checking for discrepancies
- Recording company deposits.
- Checking mail.
- Collects receipts from employees for company credit cards.
- Post job expenses to job excel spreadsheets.
- Secondary to receptionist for: answering phones & scheduling appointments for Roofing Specialists & dispatching messages to other staff.
- Cleaning office-vacuuming, sweeping, taking out trash, washing dishes, etc.
- Vacation; eligible for 1 week at 1 year anniversary of job employment and 2 weeks at each year thereafter.
- Sick Time; eligible for 1 week at 1 year anniversary. 1 week per year after that.
- Holidays include new years day, memorial day, independence day, labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas eve and Christmas.
- Company hunting and fishing trips as invited and available.
Starting pay $11 per hour. Top pay for this position is $17.50 per hour or $36,400 yearly. This is an hourly position with overtime possible. However, no overtime is paid unless authorized by management.